Description of finishes:
1) Machined finish: item has fine machine lines in face off wheel usually has different coloring in lower openings in wheel (some wheels have more then one color option available for that year, make and model.)
2) Painted silver finish: item has silver/grey painted finish no reflection on item.
3) Polished finish: item is buffed to a high luster finish, reflection distorted but visible
4) Chrome plated finish: item has a mirror finish you can see your reflection clearly.
5) Painted Hyper finish: colors vary a lot but for the most part they are a smoked light silver or a smoked dark charcoal grey.
6) Painted PVD finish: these colors are the newest colors out that look like chrome.
A) light PVD simulates a chrome plated finish.
B) dark PVD has a dark (almost black)luster in back round but shines like chrome.
Description of condition of items:
1) New items: item is new. has not been used.
2) Recondition item: is a used item that has been resurfaced either by being repainted, having face machined and/or polished to give the appearance of a new look without paying new item cost.
3) Used items: may have one or all of the following: marks, scratches, oxidation, and/or corrosion
The pictures shown are for reference only and may not show exact condition of item. See "condition" in listing for more information. Please call before ordering if you have questions.
4) Take Offs: item has been used very little (most of the time under 50 miles of use) but can not be classified as new because it has been used.
Finding wheel size:
1) Wheel size: tire size easiest way to figure out wheel size.
example: 205/75R/16 the last set of numbers 16 tells you that you have a 16 inch wheel. Most wheels have size on the backside of wheel which requires you to take wheel off. We recommend using tire size to determine wheel size.(DO NOT measure wheel with tape measure)
Description of Part numbers:
1) Part Number: Most items have engineering numbers on them not dealer part numbers.
This is not always the same part number as a dealer may supply to identify your item.
Always match our part number listed to number on the back side or front side of the item off of your vehicle you are looking to match.
Description of Aftermarket look-a-like and Imposter Hubcaps:
1) Aftermarket look-a-like: Item appears to have same basic look as your original item but does not have factory logo or factory part numbers.
2) Impostor caps: We use these items to take a wheel with plain and/or dull finish on it and change it to a bright chrome finish.
These items are specific to a certain years, makes, models and wheels only. These are very specific to what they fit. Please ask for help when ordering if you need it.